Friday, December 11, 2009

Are Los Angeles Florist The Best Florist in The World?


There are many flowers and florist all over the world, but Los Angeles Florist would have to be consider one of the best in the world to find fresh flowers and the best florist. Los Angeles is surrounded by many suburbs and one in particular is Glendale. Glendale has one of largest concentration of flower shops in all of the US.

The biggest reason you have so many flower shops in Glendale is because you have so many florist in Glendale. If you wanted the best plastic surgeon you would go to Beverly Hills. If you wanted to shop at the finest leather shops you would want to go to Florence Italy. If you want the most popular pizza you would probably think New York pizza. I think you get my point about Glendale flowers. You cannot go more than two blocks before you see a flower shop. Glendale florist are also very knowledgeable about the floral business.

Anaid Petrosyan has been a Florist designer for over 30 years. She has worked with top designers throughout her career. Her designs have been used in celebrity weddings and big events, but she never took the credit. Anaid Petrosyan has been working in the background for most of her career. Creating wonderful floral designs using nothing but the freshest flowers and having somebody else take credit for her design was normal. But now things are different Anaid Petrosyan has decide to start her own floral design company. She open the door to her new flower shop in Glendale CA less than a year ago and already people are taking notice in Anaid Petrosyan floral design.

She offers flower delivery service to Glendale, Burbank, Pasadena and Los Angeles. Most of her customers call her the flower of Los Angeles because everyone in Los Angeles sees her as a flower. “Very sweet women, always going above and beyond her customers expectations” says one of her customers as she is leaving the flower shop.

Anaid Petrosyan says that it is very special for to be asked to design a couple’s wedding. You are being asked to be a part of their special day. But once it’s time to work, its work, work, work and more work. My team needs to work on the Wedding Ceremony Flowers, Wedding Reception and the Wedding Party Flowers. The wedding party has to do with Bridal Bouquet, Bridesmaids flowers, Boutonnieres, Corsages and that’s just the beginning. You still have coordinate with your team have things looking fresh and flawless the day of the wedding. This is only easy for somebody with over 30 years in the flower business.

Glendale is a very special city; it’s a big city with a small city feel to it. One of the things that makes Glendale CA so special, is all the little flower shops you will find in the city. In fact, the flower shops are so special you’ll see flower shops serving coffee and pastries. I don’t know about you but I can’t imagine a better place to have my cup of coffee with some baklava, reading the paper and beginning sourand by beautiful flowers. And when I leave I buy some flowers for my beautiful wife.

It’s florist like Anaid Petrosyan that listen to their customers needs and then design flower arrangements that speak to her customer’s heart. I know this because I told Anaid Petrosyan that it was my wife’s birthday and I wanted something special for her and that my wife loved fall flowers, “oh and by the way could you have it ready for me in two hours.” When I came by to pick up the flowers, I was shock at what I saw, the most beautiful flower arrangement I have ever seen. These tall sun flowers with chrysanthemums, alstroemeria and other beautiful flowers. I was on such high leaving her flower shop knowing that my wife was going to love these flowers. I felt like a five year old wanting to share these beautiful flowers with everyone I saw. I guess that is the magic of flowers, it’s like candy for our soul, it makes us happy from the inside out. When my wife open the door and saw me carrying her flowers, her face lit up and she had a smile from ear to ear. I will never forget her reaction. It was a priceless moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment